Bila tengok ramai yang buat Roti Paun ni akak pun teruja gak la nak buat. Resepi asal dr Rnana (Forum Komuniti Teratak) tp akak cilok dari dapur MamaFaMi ku cayang..tp roti akak ni naik besar gedebak sikit ler, tp maintain gebuss bersarang..x kuasa tul nak wat kecik2, so bila naik, ha, amik nak..hehee..Ni pun buat dua adunan, dpt la 2 loyang...1 loyang bagi kat family adik..1 loyang kita punya lerr..Adik akak cakap, kenyang makan sebiji bun..wahahaa...Thanks to Mama for sharing and promoting this very nice bun....hiiisshh..Bun, Bun ni alergic jek...ada org panggeyyy kita Honey Bun..huhuuu...kalu panggeyyy Lollipop tu syuuuka gak laa..heheee. Ma, kita C n P je kat sini eh..
Source : rnana @ Forum Komuniti Teratak
- 1/2 cup luke warm water
- 1 egg (large)
- 300 g flour
- 80 g sugar
- 20 g milk powder
- 1 teaspoon instant dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon bread softener
- 1/4 teaspoon (heap) bread improver
- 1 tablespoon margarine (*I used butter)
Method : (using Bread Maker)
- Pour the lukewarm water into the bread maker pan. Add in egg.
- Add in flour, sugar, milk powder, instant dried yeast, bread softener and bread improver.
- On the bread maker to Dough setting. (This setting will takes about 1 1/2 hour to finish it's cycle.)
- Once the dough is just combined, add in the margarine. Let the BM continue it's process.
- After about 1 1/2 hour, remove the dough from the pan and divide to 63g each. Make into round balls and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch pan with margarine and coat with a bit of flour. Remove the access flour.
- Shape the balls again and place them in the prepared tin. Wrap the tin and let the dough prove again. (Actually, according to rnana, the original recipe calls for a 2 hours proving. So I guess, it's a good thing I had forgotten about the dough in the first place! Hahaha)
- When the dough is double the size, bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, brush with margarine for a shiny effect.