Hi.., another simple dish that everyone will love as a perfect appetizer...serve it with your favourite sauce..The idea came from Gert's Kitchen...My youngest really like it...hubby too..Thanks Gert!! There are many more that catched my eyes...hehee...nanti nak gali lagi resepi you eh!Ingredients:-
- 20 large shrimp - peeled, deveined with tailes intact
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Lina a baking sheet with aluminium foil. Drizzle it with some olive oil.
- Marinate the shrimp with salt and pepper. Beat the egg white and pour it into the shrimp. Mix well.
- In a plate, combine the bread crumbs with 1/2 tsp. of salt. Mix well.
- Coat the shrimp with the bread crumb. Lay the shrimp on the baking sheet, drizzle a bit of olive oil over the shrimp and bake for 6 - 8 minutes until golden brown.
(*Note: if you like coconut, you can add 1/4 cup of it to the bread crumb.)