Kat rumah ni dah xda kudapan dah...been quite long not baking any cakes or brownies. Tekak pulak teringin nak makan brownies...so akak ronda2 cari resepi ni merata-rata...Last jumpa resepi ni kat dapur Hajah Retno di German sana...Very nice, bit spongy and not too sweet...suit to my taste!
- 200 gm. all purpose flour
- 75 gm cocoa powder
- 300 gm castor sugar
- 5 eggs
- 200 ml cooking oil or margerine, melted
- 50 gm almond flakes
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line base and sides of 28 x 40 cm (*i used 9x9x3 inc.) baking pan with baking papaer.
- Put eggs and sugar into bowl of electrik mixer, beat on high speed until mixture is thick and creamy about 10 minutes.
- Fold cooking oil into mixture, beat until mixture just combined.
- Sift dry ingredients (flour and cocoa powder), gently fold into mixture, stir with spatula quickly or beat with low speed. Make sure that all flour is mixed in.
- Pour mixture evently into baking pan. Spread the almond flakes. Bake in oven for 15 - 20 minutes.