Monday, December 3, 2007

Najwa And Her Missing Hobby!!





After her SPM exam, my first daughter Najwa did ask me what she suppose to do during her long holiday waiting for her result. She interested to work at shopping mall or KFC but I don't agree at all. I said, this is the right time if she would love to help me doing the houseworks and she can earn money from me..hehe...But she refused! Emm merajuk dah tu....tup tup malam ni, I'm quite surprised to see her sitting and doing her art work - cross stitch..Actually she'd put behind her hobby for quite long bcoz she was busy with her extra classes and tuitions every weekend. Both of my daughters (Najwa and Najiha) had finished up 1 frame each a couple of years back, i think, so sweet one! (I bought these cross-stitches when we went shopping at Alpha Angle, Wangsa Maju, KL. They had really urged me to buy that kind of challenging art for them). And now Najwa is back to her missing hobby hehe.....Let us see how long will she take to finish up the new one!

5 comments:

Cat Cat said...

That yellow ducky comelnya... Berbakat juga anak Kak Ummi ya. Macam ibunya yang pandai memasak.. :)

Ummi said...

Hehe..cat, bakat terpendam tu..ikut mak sedara dia kot..Dunno which talent she is, sometime she likes cooking, sometime doing cross-stitch, sometime other time just watching n sleeping hahaha...

Ummi said...

Eh sorry cat cat, slip of the fingers not "sometime other time" should be "some other time"...hehe

MamaFaMi said...

Wah, Najwa boleh geng dengan aunty la, sebab aunty pun suuuuuuuuuka sangat buat cross stitch. Tapi la ni, speed menjahit tu dah kurang sebab mata pun dah kurang sikit dan yang benarnya...malas tu yang dah terlebih dose! Hehehe...All the best Najwa..prove to your mom you can do it in a jiffy!!! ;-)

Ummi said...

Mamafami, I dont know how long she can stick to dat cross-stitch..hehe..just wait n c..wah mamafami, nnt i suruh dia belajar dgn u lah, mst u dah byk collection cross-stitch ni kan..thanx for your encouragement..hopefully she'll do till d dot..hehe