Satu lagi kuih yg akak sempat buat untuk adik akak kat Gombak tuh...mmg favourite my bro-in-law nih! Tapi this time around, I tried out a new one hasil skodeng kat dapur Jun jugak ni, memang rajin Jun ni cari2 resepi..hehe...nampak sedap....Resepi asal dari RosesKitchenette. Tapi sedikit terlembik dan tak berapa cun, kena adjust sikit kot tepung tu....dan lagi, rasa telornya mmg hadoiiiii...leh naik inci lg nih..wakakaa...tapi, licin semacam je sampai sana, xdan 2 jam..hehee...Btw, thanks to both...
- 6 eggs (gred B)
- 250g sugar
- 180 gm plain flour (next time, should add to 190 gm...i think)
- 840ml thick coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- a pinch of salt
- few drops of yellowing colouring
- 1/2 tbsp cool melted butter
- Mix eggs with sugar and stir for few minutes. Add in sieved flour, cool melted buter, salt and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Mix in coconut milk, a little at a time, stirring until mixture is smooth. Add a few drops of yellow colouring and strain the mixture.
- Grease and line a 9″x9″ square baking tin with greaseproof paper. (I greased the baking tin only)
- Pour mixture into preheated tin and bake in a moderate oven at 180 deg C for about 1 hour. Lower temperature to finish baking. (Note: As for my oven, I set at 170C only).