Sunday, October 18, 2009

Better Late Than Never..Yeah, I Liiiikeeeee..

Last thursday when my dearest Najiha went out for a movie, she bought me this lovely gift..I was quite surprised and laughed at her...But she was smiled and said, please take it coz it's better late than never, right?? I know she got no time to go out and buy something on my birthday, no chance..hehee..it's ok la cayang..x kesaahhh...yeah, yeah off course I'll take it...soooo cute....she knew that I would love it...Well, a big hugs and thanks a lot dear!! Just wanna share it here...

2 comments:

Fa'e said...

hepi belated besday kak ummi....sori lmbt wish la pulak! sama ar ngan tajuk tu....hehehe c&p nie...."better late than never"....huhuhu....

ain said...

memang cute bday gift tu!!! lambat dpt pun x pe. yg penting the tots tu!!!